Rost frei steels pvt ltd fraud cases

rost frei steels pvt ltd fraud cases 

 roast frei steels pvt ltd
 roast frei steels pvt ltd


New Delhi, People find to cheated by many companies and many business were getting down .many people standing in front , roast frei steels pvt ltd and asking them to  give their salary . it has been more than 7 months staff is not getting their salary and they were being abused and making fool by the staff.


it has been more than 5 months i didn't get my salary and when I request them to give me my salary because just because of your late salary my family is suffering a lot but no one from staff is getting serious. In future I will never suggest any one to do work with this company. rost frei steels pvt ltdis biggest cheater that I have ever seen


my daughter is suffering from serous problem and this company has not given my salary and I request mt gautam ,kapil and boss to give half of my salary but they simply refuse and told me that they don’t have money I just want to ask every night they used to spend thousands in their party and willing to set up a new company ,did they really don’t have money.??? They are simply making fool of us .”


According to our reporter more than 100 working staff is standing out of roast frei steels pvt ltd were on strike because from long time they were not receiving their salary . according to rost frei steels pvt ltd  sources most of the vendor is moving away from this company because of their fake promise made by them and material which makes vendors to move apart from this company .according to one of the vendor of rost frei steels pvt ltd.


when I place order with this company I found that on time I will get delivery but when I found that date of delivery has been exceed and when I contact them the top managing director of rost frei steels pvt ltd gives me excuse that makes but my own small vendors were asking their money back from my side and when after having a big fight with them they give me my order and when I found that this company has given me 3rd quality material to me.


Not only from working staff but also from the other company there were a lot of company filing complaint against them . roast frei steels pvt ltd officials were away from media but there own staff is speaking how they make fool to other companies who order them.Now other companies were also in he mood in filing the complaint against them.

get more fraud cases of rost frei steels pvt ltd


 roast frei steels pvt ltd
rost frei steels pvt ltd



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rost frei steels pvt ltd